your fabric + our protection
Since 1901, TSG Finishing has been offering the broadest portfolio of proprietary and branded finishing options in the industry. Our in-house staff of chemists and process engineers are constantly working to develop and improve custom formulations and technology to enhance the desirability and marketability of your product. TSG’s internal compounding operation and machine shop also gives us the flexibility to control quality as well as modify our treatments and processing equipment in the best way possible.
Coating and Impregnation
- Face and Backcoating via various application methods including knife, spray and foam techniques. We have extensive experience coating PVC, EVA, SBR, Acrylic, Polyurethane and many other materials on a variety of substrates.
- Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic treatments using our proprietary SYNPEL® DWR formulations, as well as technologies from industry leaders such as Teflon®, Greenshield® and Nanosphere®.
- Anti-Microbial and Odor Control utilizing EPA-registered products.
- Synproof® line of flame retardant coatings and immersions to pass the most popular test codes including: MVSS 302, NFPA 701 and CAL 117 2013.
- Fiberglass coating and handling in a secure, clean environment.
- Hot Melt Application and Lamination
- Other specialty applications include Abrasion Resistance, Anti-Pilling, Anti-Wrinkle, Chemical Softening and Static Control.
- Decating and Semi-decating
- Festooning (Tensionless Loop Drying)
- Tumble drying
- TSG is the coater of choice for many well-known manufacturers who want to supply their own chemistry and use our coating expertise.
- Widths from 0.5” ribbons to 180” full web
- Ability to receive and ship rolls up to 60" OD
- Roll packaging and shipping to customer specifications